**Warning, kind of a debbie downer post**
Kerplunk is one of my favorite kid games. I love that its both skill and chance. I do not however like when my life feels like this game. So many things have happened recently that just feel as if sticks keep getting taken from my game and its only a matter of time before all the marbles fall. It is seriously by the grace of God we have made it this far in our life without some major crazy event. We still thankfully own our home which is a miracle. Luke is working lots, which is such a change up from his self employed position where time off was normal...I'm struggling with him being gone more, with how much money we makes(which is decent, though it just feels like its never enough)...
I'm just overwhelmed. I just keep saying, Lord, just let us get back on solid ground and we'd be ok. Luke makes enough money to cover everything if we weren't behind in some. I get jealous and angry when it seems others have it so much easier and yet complain about their lives.(I'm sure those less fortunate would probably feel the same way about me)..I know money isn't everything, because in almost every other area in our lives we are doing ok..but money sure does have a profound effect on how life functions.
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Kerplunk...
Posted by Fletchymama at 2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment