Friday I had to go back to our local hospital to have Micah's PKU screen re-done due to a non accepted first go at it, I felt soo bad for him and he had to have it taken out of his arm instead of his heel. Thankfully my Mom offered to come watch the 3 older kids so I could take him alone, which was such a blessing because I was there for an hour and a half waiting for them to get their act together. We came back, he got fed and we went to lunch. Pretty sure we keep Chick-fil-a in business. ;) Did a little shopping in Old Navy, indulged in Starbucks then had pedicures(and an eyebrow wax for me, cause yeah...its been a LONG time and I was looking rough). A luxury I only seem to take with Mom..haha..Kate had her toes done too and was so big about sitting there in the chair perfectly still having her nails painted. Thankful for my girly girl and the time I know she and I will share treating ourselves in the future(Gotta figure out what Livvy enjoys, cause its not pedicures! haha). Managed to get home and we had a single Brother come over and hang out with us for the evening.
Saturday we went grocery shopping, then headed over to some friends house for a cookout for most of the day. Did I mention, I made brownies and cake balls to take with me, whew!
Sunday, Luke mowed our lawn(poor guy, its huge and we have a push mower!), then we went to Best Buy. We have had the same computer for 7ish years and its a 50/50 shot on it working most of the time and its memory was all used up, so we kept having to move stuff onto an external hardrive. We decided it was finally time to upgrade...ended up getting a Gateway, which totally takes me back to my childhood and the cow printed boxes. We are enjoying it a lot and its crazy to have it work so well..:), Then we had to go get Noah a new carseat cause his was too big to sit next to Olivia's in the back seat, so he has graduated to a high back booster..such big stuff. ;) Ah, the joys of fitting 4 carseats in a minivan, then we got frozen yogurt...it really hit the spot on such a hot day and something we haven't done in forever thanks to my gestational diabetes when pregnant.
So yeah, it was busy!
Today Olivia and I finished off Phonics and Language Arts, so all we have left in school is 3 lessons of History and we are DONE for the school year. So happy and ready to enjoy some down time without school looming over me every day. We should be able to finish those all tomorrow..hooray!
We finally got a renter for our house! Our last one moved out early and we were very close to having to let the house go, but thanks to some help from a friend and the Lord, we have someone moving in June 1st. SO thankful.
Did I mention I weigh less now then I did when I got pregnant? All that eating healthy during my pregnancy paid off apparently. Giving myself 6 weeks to enjoy eating without calorie counting, then I'll be back to making much healthier choices and accounting for what I eat. Its just amazing to me, because I haven't weighed less then Luke for a long time! haha..
Monday, May 21, 2012
Busy weekend.
Posted by Fletchymama at 5:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
You'll have to learn to paint ceramics to have Livvy quality time!
Post a Comment