I've gone almost 3 months without posting..! Whoa. I kept thinking it'd only been like a month and then realized it was way more then that.
Life has just become all consuming right now. Having 4 children, running a home, being a wife, and being a active participant in our church....
I will not even attempt to catch up, so much as just start where we are.
Olivia is doing so good in school and asks the teacher for extra home work. I'm so thankful that she is doing so well. She has become very smart and very helpful and I'm just so proud of her.
Noah is loving school and always has great grades. I was so worried about it and he has far surpassed how I thought he'd do in school. He LOVES Micah and its adorable watching him interact with his little "brudder".
Kate is finally potty trained(only took like a bazillion times trying)..but we can consistently take her out in public without pull ups and she does really good. She is enjoying her time home with me and Micah.
Micah is getting so big. He's 7 months...crawling, eating some baby food, "talking" it up and loving on his Mama. He also has 1 tooth and working on his second. We are getting ready to move him out of the pack n play in our room to his crib in with Noah. I'm both very very ready for this and having my room back but it also signifies a separating of us that usually doesn't reverse, for that I'm a little sad. Hoping he'll sleep better too without Luke and I walking in and out of the room late at night or early morning.
Luke and I are doing good..our life financially feels like a rollercoaster that we are just having to ride, but are continually thankful for the Lord's provision in this season...in the little and big ways.
We are so excited about Christmas this year and are probably going to set up our decorations this weekend. This is my favorite holiday and I'm so happy its here and we are getting to enjoy it. Now if the weather would cooperate and make it cold at least a few days this month to make it feel more wintery that would be great! :)
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
3 months.
Posted by Fletchymama at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment