Sunday, November 7, 2010

Re-do..

I had started writing this post about something else and then decided it was coming out negative and ick...so I stopped. No need to dwell on the down sides of life..on to better things.

Olivia lost her second tooth. She was so proud this time as she wiggled it hard to get it to the place of being able to come out. She looks so cute with her big gap in the middle of the bottom row of teeth. She's also thankful for the 2 dollars those 2 teeth have given her. :)

Noah has decided to revert some in potty training. If we are out and he has to go, he tells me and we go..but when at home he waits till the absolute second to tell you or to just go himself and then ends up peeing his pants or the floor if he managed to get his pants down. I try to keep him in things he can easily pull up and down and we only use pull ups at night so as not to send too many mixed messages..and I'm sure this is TMI here, but Noah's almost always had runny poo..he says his tummy doesn't hurt but I can't fathom that having runny poos all the time is ok or normal...so I think I'm going to take him to see our new super natural minded pediatrician soon to see if its any kind of allergy thing. Maybe I'll be able to get suggestions from him about the potty thing. I'd hate to have to go back to a every 30 minute pee break...he's nearly 4...why am I still dealing with this?!

So thankful Luke is coming home today!! Its been a long 4 days and I'm so ready to see him. Being without him is like losing my right arm and our home just isn't the same without him around. However, I am so thankful for the work he was able to do while away and thankful for God's provision for it.

1 comments:

BParrish said...

Do you have a new pediatrician or the same one Erin uses?

I would get Noah on some good child's probiotics. They make those yummy chewable ones.