Thursday, January 20, 2011

My sweeties..

Olivia is now 6...I can't believe it. Every year she gets older, I think "Really?! Already?!"....It feels like she's been with us forever and I can vaguely remember life before her, and yet it seems like only yesterday when I first became her mama and she opened up a new world to me. She's unbelievably creative, wonderful, carefree, has a musical ear, super smart, funny and has made such strides in the past year on how she relates to her siblings and us...

Noah is just about to turn 4. Again..wow..Noah's an old soul..he's quiet, super sweet, caring, thoughtful, very helpful and it just blow me away thinking he'll be pre-k this fall. What?? How can this be? You are my sweet only son and you are just as cute and loving and you can be...always willing to offer out hugs and snuggles. He has a quiet strength about him...

Kate. Oh my....I realize now why babies of the family are spoiled. ;) She has everyone just wanting her happy and quiet so she is given whatever she desires and it shows. Although, in turn she is super compassionate and caring...if one of her siblings is crying, she will come and pat them in comfort or bring them a favorite toy of theirs..She has her Daddy and I(and just about everyone else) wrapped around her little finger.  She is still full of snuggles and is getting to the age where she really enjoys playing with her siblings and tries her best to keep up. She and Liv now share a room and they do pretty good together. I was thinking having them together would make it so hard, but its gone surprisingly well.

0 comments: