Right now I am entrenched in life. Not just going about my days(though that's partly it.), but just getting into a flow of enjoying the every day things. I have had a tendency to dislike all that is habitual about my life(dishes, laundry, schooling, diaper changing, meal making...) But I'm learning how to see the Lord in them..
Jesus sure did have to do a lot to wash me clean, carrying a load of laundry,folding them, and doing some dishes isn't much.
The Lord sure has to be patient with me as I learn to live in Him, so teaching my children isn't too much.
The Lord provides for my every day needs SO well and beyond what I probably even give Him credit for, so taking care of my children and husband's needs(the ones I can!) is so little in the grand scheme of things.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
News you can use:
So, I fell down the stairs yesterday. Got a huge ugly bruise on my back, elbow and knee. Olivia was so concerned that she attempted to call 911...I felt so bad that I had scared her bad enough for her to think she needed to call, but thankful she even thought to call when I was in need. She's such a big girl and I can't believe how growny she is becoming.
Starting to train for my second 5k! I'm excited though nervous because I gave up running to let my shin splints heal and I'm wanting for them to not come back..so my training may be slower this go around..
Noah's almost 4. What?! Stop that sweet boy!!
Luke was blessed with a TRUCK!! We now own a beautiful F-150 that is paid for and its perfect for him and being able to put all of his tools in the tool box and such. God rocked our socks off in His provision for it and we are just so thankful to have it.
My car got an upgrade by getting two new tires, new windshield wipers, and our brakes replaced, only need it aligned now and its good to go again for a while. I love Honda's...they like never need work, and when they do its not usually huge..
Got our taxes filed this week and I am just flat out amazed at how little we lived off of this year. Its astonishing. Makes me wonder what the crap we were doing with our money when Luke had a steady pay check! So sad....haha
So my friend K. called yesterday and wanted to know what size diapers Kate wore and the place she worked had some extra's to get rid of and she brought me 8(!!!!) packs of diapers in her size for us. We won't have to buy any for a little while for sure. So thankful, and K., the diapers work great so far, so THANK YOU for thinking of us!!
Its Valentine's day this week and Luke and I were trying to plan a date and realized its been almost 3 months since having a date night. So lame! So we are trying to make it work where we can go out this week. We have a Chili's gift card to use...:)
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Entrenched..
Posted by Fletchymama at 5:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Such sweet analogies the Lord is giving you. Thanks for sharing.
If this were facebook, I would like what your mom said. :-)
Thanks for the advice. Never would have thought to put avocado with banana! Bella turned her nose up at it when I tried to give it to her. She does not know what she is missing!
Post a Comment