Its getting so nice and warm out recently. I can't believe its only April. It feels more like July out there! We are soo blessed this year to be around people who have pools. We plan on making the most of them this summer.. :)
I was given a jogging stroller this past week, which made me soo excited. I've been wanting one for a while but just could never justify the expense since we already had a regular stroller...this one is used, but has life left in it and I'm so thankful to have it. I am looking forward to getting to use it more as we start being outside more. Just have to find a place to use it. Our neighborhood is kinda small for it and all Hall County tracks have a rule of no strollers on their tracks. :( Boo....
Luke has had work the last couple of weeks. Such a blessing. I've been there, so I know what I'm saying but its so easy to take work for granted and not appreciate it. The saying is true, you don't know what you have till you don't have it anymore. We've never been super big splurgers but we do like being free to spend if we so wanted to and now we just appreciate when our bills get paid on time. The Lord is continually showing me how to live in the DAY and not the week or month and being thankful if my needs are met for the day. This is hard...just sayin'.
Signed Olivia up for K12 again this year. After applying for both Noah and Olivia to get into a certain school here I kinda got it in my head how nice it would be to have my mornings free and being able to focus on Kate some. But it didn't work out and I'm having to lay down what I wanted and just trust that the Lord knows better then I. 2 families who have recently started coming to our group both have little girls that are starting in K12 this year, so it will be nice to have some other homeschool families around and allowing Olivia to have some more outside social interaction. Can't believe that in another month and a half roughly we will be done with school for this school year. Its been an interesting go and we've had a positive experience with K12 don't get me wrong, but I'm personally just having to learn to be patient with her...Not something that comes naturally. haha..Olivia is seriously a ball of energy and has a very short attention span....so I'm having to figure out how to best work education into her learning style.
Monday, April 11, 2011
Warmer..
Posted by Fletchymama at 3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment