Friday, December 30, 2011

My husband.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love my husband?

I know there are TONS of hardworking wonderful men out there, but seriously, I feel so amazingly blessed to have this one. He works very long days, then has to come home to usually a very tired pregnant mama and most likely a rowdy bunch(there are exceptions to this sometimes..haha..I'm not always tired, and the kids aren't always running up the walls..) to which he immediately jumps in and helps out, often times taking them all on an errand or outside for a bit, just so I can have a minute to myself. I try and go out of my way to make things easier here while he's home, but I'm not super woman and some responsibilities I'd rather him not have to take on do indeed get passed on to him.

He is very patient with me(most of the time) and is very good at encouraging me spiritually and just verbally in terms of how I'm doing. He also puts up with my temper and isn't quick to jump in and argue...allowing me time to cool down. :)

I'm very blessed and I only wish that my 2 girls(and similarly the boys with woman) will find someone who is similar to their father's personality.

0 comments: