Thursday, December 1, 2011

Where has the time gone?

Its December already! Geez!!

We were able to get the house that I blogged about in Oct..we were so stoked, because it looked like it wasn't going to work out, but God totally worked it out. We had a brother in the Lord bless us IMMENSELY and this season of moving, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and everything else has been so much easier then it was last year when we moved the week of Christmas. The house will be open to us as of tomorrow, so we can start moving things over..The owners went all out and painted, and fixed so many things after the prior renters moved out and we are thrilled that we are moving into a nearly pristine house. Though, I just hope I can keep it up with 3+ kids..haha..This weekend's project? Purging most of of garage..some of the stuff will be easy to get rid of , but we have some "I'll use this one day" and sentimental stuff in there too that will be harder to let go of, but the new house doesn't have a closed in garage, so if it doesn't fit in the house, we can't keep it!

We were able to get a new TV on Black Friday(online, cause I'm not crazy enough to shop at 3 in the morning!) and it was much needed cause our last flat screen broke and our entertainment center can't hold the weight of our old school tube tv that was in our room..but we've been using the smaller tv so long it feels weird to see a bigger one now..haha..

I'm 17 weeks and 1 day preggers. After much debate, Luke and I decided to go ahead and find out the gender this time around, so hopefully in about 2 weeks we will be able to know what we are having. We would obviously love a boy to round things out, but we certainly wouldn't mind another girl either...!!

Luke and I went down to T'ville to be part of a wedding of a long time friend last weekend(not this past one) and enjoyed some time to ourselves as my Mom and then Luke's sister's watched the kiddos..then we enjoyed a very short work week(only 2 days for Luke) and really got to enjoy seeing LOTS of family..(All of Luke's family, and all of mine except one nephew!) and eat lots of food. Pretty sure I put on a couple lbs. from all the eating I did..haha..

0 comments: