There are days where I feel like super woman. My kids act ok, my house is clean and there is a warm dinner waiting for my Husband when he comes home.
There are days when I'm just ok. Had to discipline the kids more, laundry is washed but waiting to be folded and dinner gets cooked after Hubby is home and I can pass off baby.
Then there are days like today. I yelled. Loudly. No part of my house got clean, my children played video games all day, and I sobbed when Hubby came home because I was simply overwhelmed.
It would be easy to say that I am always looking to the Lord for strength, but that is not the case. Sometimes we fall and crash and burn, and are reminded how deeply flawed the flesh is.
Sometimes it takes your husband telling you to go to Starbucks to sit and remember to take the time to just ask. Ask for Him. For a double portion of all that He is. Walking by His life is so easy, too easy really. Thankful that He promised that His fullness lives in me , just need to remind my flesh that it has been crucified with Christ and no longer lives so that He can be revealed even more clearly me.
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Imperfect.
Posted by Fletchymama at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
:)
Thank you for sharing. I love reading when people are REAL. We all have days like those. The rare wonderful ones, the normal average, and then the real crappy ones. I don't understand how people do it without Him!
Awesome Blog Entry!! Enjoyed this one A LOT. :)
Post a Comment