Ok, so not really. Just me typing out random stuff on my iPad. :) So Olivia and Noah will be getting registered for school hopefully this week or next. The school they are going to just got charter status so that's exciting! Thankfully we are zoned for there and won't have to apply. Kate has been going in the potty a lot more, though I still feel leagues away from having her potty trained. If she doesn't potty train before the kids go back to school, I'll focus on it then when I can devote more time to her and the process. Micah is adorable. Seriously. While I still am not getting a ton done during the day, he has gotten a lot better. Happily sitting in the bouncy seat for short periods and letting the kids give him a paci if need be till I can get him. He has also been sleeping great at night the past 4 nights averaging 6+ hours and then going back Dow. For a couple more after eating. Such a sweetie. Luke found out this week that they want to offer Luke a week of paid vacation. Something we were told we wouldn't probably get, but Luke's bosses really love him and are really nice and I guess decided he earned it..haha. Trying to decide what to do, tried looking into the beach, but we can't afford $850+ for a condo/hotel room, so we are trying to look into other options. We'll see. We haven't seen the beach in 2 years, and haven't had a vacation for 4..it's time! I've been on a baking binge lately. I REALLY love baking..it's a stress relief for more, just need to find healthier recipes so when I eat said baked goods, I won't put on 50lbs...still below what I was when I got pregnant, but know that I need to be more careful and make healthier choices. Body is finally back to feeling good and as soon as I have more then 5 minutes to myself I plan on picking running back up, cause surprisingly I actually miss it..:)
Monday, June 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment