-To learn to become a better friend and not be afraid of being intimate and real with them.
-To embrace the awkward feeling I always get when meeting new people, because I'll never get to know anyone if I don't.
-To not lose touch with those friends whom we've moved away from.
-To actually put time aside in my day in which God gets to be the center, and not all the things that take it away from Him.
- To become less of a yelling mom. I justify it when they are far away, but I'm teaching them to only respond to me when I yell, and I don't want my kids to ever think of me as "their yelling mother"..
-To become more of a servant and "well spring" to my husband, not because I have to, but because I want to.
-To embrace the calling of a Proverbs 31 woman.
-To find fellowship with a relational/life/God centered group of people in a non-institutional situation.
-To one day actually fulfill the desire of my heart in being involved in helping woman give birth, no matter the capacity that God sees fit.
-To honor God in every birth of my children I have. May the One who ordained such a wonderful process be glorified in every moment. (Even the one where I wonder what I've done to myself again..haha..).
Thursday, January 22, 2009
I desire..
Posted by Fletchymama at 11:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I pray that your desires become reality. It will not all come at once but hopefully, it will come!
It is hard to get out of our comfort zones to make new friends. I have there for sure! I hope you will make some great new friends soon and do continue to cherish the ones you already have.
Post a Comment