Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I do not get paid..

BzzAgent and the companies that support them do not pay me to write anything good(or bad) about their products. I am given products by said company to test and use and have an opinion about, good or bad..

Having said that, I got 2 of my BzzKits this week. One being the Silk Campaign and the other being the SC Johnson kit. I haven't been to the grocery store, so I can't tell you about the Silk yet, but I have coupons for 1.00 off any half gallon of theirs(coconut, soy, or almond) if anyone wants some. I'd be happy to mail them your way, just let me know. The SC Johnson kit was great, it has a full size toilet cleaner, full size shower scrubbing bubbles cleaner, Glade candle from their new spring line, a Glade plug in, and more coupons for these products then you can imagine..haha...So if you want any coupons for any of these, please let me know.
I am currently using the scrubbing bubbles(leaving it on for cleaning power sake) so I'll let you know how well it goes once I rinse/scrub off...but the candle they sent is SUPER great smelling and definitely something I would buy myself.  Plus, I love the plug ins so that's nice to and its got a great smell as well. Haven't used the toilet cleaner yet....

Anyways, just thought I'd let ya know! Please let me know if anyone wants any coupons!

0 comments: