Friday, March 11, 2011

It pays to be opinionated.

I feel like there are few ways I can really help out at home besides the normal day to day life stuff, but one of the funnest ways I've found to do it is by product testing/survey taking.

I participate in several different companies that allow me to do different things.

Synovate is one I do. Its a survey site. They send me a survey every now and then and I just fill it out and accrue points that I can trade in for cash/gift cards.. But some survey's are about products and they send you the product and fill out a review afterwords. I've done both for the company and have had a really good experience with them thus far.

BzzAgent is another one. This one is where you sign up and take a couple classifying survey's and then they match you up with Campaigns companies offer up so that you can "Bzz"  about...They send you various products and coupons just to get you interested in their product. I have done several with them and I'm currently in 4 coming up! One for Silk(soy milk) products, one for Barely There bras!!!, one for Mabelline makeup, and for the SC Johnson cleaning products. Its a nice way of getting some cool mail/getting free stuff and also being able to have an opinion.

Obviously, I participate in Swagbucks, this is a great way to just search periodically and get great stuff for it.

I also have signed up with a few different companies like Delve research and you just give them your info and they will call you if they have any product testing that applies to you. I've tested diapers and wipes, and those are so nice to test because those are expensive, and not only do you get free product, but you usually get paid an amount afterwords to complete a survey at the end.

Anyways...Just some idea's! :)

0 comments: