Friday, July 22, 2011

Back!

We had a great time at our conference. It was like having a family reunion getting to see so many people we met last year and have turned into friends. I think its great for us as Christians to meet regularly with other believers outside of our own gathering so that we remember we are all part of ONE body and one Man. It was also a great bonding experience for our group when you stay with people...you learn how to die to yourself and your own needs when you do that..haha..

We've been taking a break from social activities this week though after our crazy busy weekend. Really focusing on meeting our children's needs and meeting the ones our marriage needs as well. We bought Domino's this week after playing it over the weekend and it was soo much fun, not like how I thought it was, apparently we learned a version of Domino's...but it takes a while to play so we're working through it over this week. We also watched "Just Go With It" last night and thought it was so stinkin funny..(if you can ignore the poop in the brownie as my Mom used to say..;) )

Plan on getting Kate a little potty this week. She likes to try to go potty a lot but I think she'd do better if I could leave her sitting without feeling like she was going to fall in the toilet...Hoping to get this little lady potty trained before it gets cold maybe....Still having potty accidents with Noah on some nights, but I've been told by my Ped, and other mothers its still normal for his age, however its still frustrating to deal with. Hoping he outgrows it soon.


Off to make my kids a late lunch...!

0 comments: