Friday, August 12, 2011

Just so you know..

I added my weight loss tracker on the top. Its been slow, but I know that this is a life style change, not a quick loss followed by gaining it all back. So I'm ok with it, but I am working out everyday so I probably have more muscle now then I did. I wish I had measured myself last week, but will do that this week so I can keep tabs on inches lost. My shorts fit better this week so I think things are changing. :)

2 comments:

BParrish said...

4 pounds is almost the weight of a flour sack--not too shabby!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Maybe I am reading the weight tracker wrong and I do need to be in bed but does the weight tracker go to 140 lbs? As in, you need to lose that much? I don't think that is possible!