Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Interruption.

Sorry about the lull between my story that I was sharing, but the Lord has gifted me with SUCH a desire to finally get healthy and I've been using all my spare time working out and prepping my meals, then on the computer, so sorry about that. I am SO weak when it comes to food, but the determination He has given me has astounded me and I'm going with it to the best of my ability..

I'm also slowing adding in running again and have been able to keep it up for over a week without shin splints! Hurray!! Still taking it slow in terms of how long/far I'm running at one time, but usually by now I'd be in agonizing pain, so this is quite the improvement.


1 comments:

Alala said...

I am glad He is giving you strength! I know what a struggle it can be. Praise Him because He knows how to give good gifts to His children!!