Check out that ticker. 3 lbs. down...I won't be winning any weight loss competitions but progress is progress and since this week was the first week where I really struggled with keeping to a healthy diet, I was just happy to see any loss at all! It was a stressful week and being the emotional baker/eater, I fought to find other things to deal with the issues. A lot of times this meant working out more(even if I already had), reading, doing something with the kids that would preoccupy me, or cleaning. Having to learn how to retrain my brain and body to function without turning to food. Will edit my post later if I have lost inches as well but I have to wait till Luke's home from work for that...
ETA: I never got around to getting measured and decided to wait till next week to do it anyways..
Friday, August 26, 2011
"Whaaat..?"
Posted by Fletchymama at 12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment