Trying to blog more cause one day I may look back and really enjoy reading what our lives were like with only 2 kids. :)
Today I actually got to sleep in. Past 9:00...so nice. All without waking to go potty...which seems more often then not these days. Had a nice lazy breakfast with the fam and played around the house till lunch when we decided that a trip to the Farmer's Market was in order. Luke ate the last of the onion bagles we got last week and I was craving a bagle sandwich for lunch..so we made our way over there, bought bagles, tangerines, grapes, a loaf of pumpernickle bread for Luke, and some talapia fillets for dinner tomorrow night. Got home, ate our lunches nice and lazily, and put the kids down for a nap. Luke and I cleaned up cause our realtor wanted to drop off a pecan pie since we didn't make it to a "Client appreciation" party he had yesterday. He's such a sweet guy, however we expected him much earlier then he came. Oh well..
Played Mario Kart with Luke on the DS's for a bit, Luke won. Typical..then we watched Casino Royal, which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Still not sure about the new guy..:) Decided to start dinner, made a green bean cassarole(craving thanksgiving much Kayla?), brown rice and a pot roast. So yummy...realtor finally came and enjoyed a helping of green bean cassarole before leaving...now we are just enjoying the evening. Its 9:32 and my kids are still up....its late for them, but maybe it will make them sleep in tomorrow. haha..:)
All in all, I'd say it was a pretty good day! I think knowing I only have to make it to Wednesday before Luke has a nice long break really helps my outlook on this week.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Happy Sunday.
Posted by Fletchymama at 9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment