Not sure why I don't get notifications when people comment on my blog, but I'm happy to finally know people are commenting. haha..here I was thinking, no one was even reading it! Maybe I'll click around and see if I can find a "send notification" type button.
Forgot to mention that Saturday I went to Toys R Us to start some Christmas shopping for the kids and it was crazy busy. Its exciting to know the holidays are so close but we got started so late on shopping, that I'm a little stressed at how much I still need to buy before the big day. Almost finished with kid stuff except a few small things and their stockings. Then I start on Luke...then the rest of our family. In years past, getting presents was soo important to me...and while I still love getting them, I've discovered that GIVING presents seriously makes me like 3 times happier then getting them. I love watching people open their gifts.. I love being able to get people things they really wanted and will appreciate. I love putting thought and time into what I buy for people..its just something that means so much more to me now.
Speaking of holiday's..this lady has a blog(not just for holiday's, but its centered on that right now) and I just LOVE her recipes. We've tried out some and really enjoy them. Her picture by picture step through process of a recipe is soo great for me since I learn so much better when its visual ... She updates all the times with new recipe's, so check back often!! :) (The Pioneer Woman)
Monday, November 24, 2008
No comments?
Posted by Fletchymama at 12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Thanks for directing me to the Pioneer Woman's site. Very interesting and she has a sense of humor too. Lots of interesting stuff there, including things I have been looking for about photography too. It will take me a while to look through it all...
Post a Comment