Monday, December 1, 2008

Why is it?

That when you've done a ton of things you can't get around to actually blogging about it, but when there isn't anything to report, you find stuff to say? So weird..

14 weeks preggo today. Makes me happy...even though I've had 2 healthy pregnancies since, our first pregnancy was a miscarriage and I'm still somewhat reluctant till we reach the 12 week point..and I know that every week I am pregnant is just that much sweeter. Thank the Lord..
Lost another lbs. and a half...even over the holiday's. I'm SERIOUSLY not dieting at all..and by now I'd have gained a bit..its interesting. I'll be watching it to make sure I don't keep losing..Trying to eat well and get my protein in each meal.

We went to Thomasville for the holiday's and really enjoyed it. We drove down Wed. night and made it there not too late. Noah woke up from his nap on Wed. coughing some..didn't think much of it..and we prayed some about it. Thursday we all headed to Valdosta to spend Thanksgiving lunch with my Grandmother Sanders and that side of the family. I seriously love my cousins and have such a awesome time hanging out with such sweet girls who never cease to make me laugh. Noah wasn't himself...but no apparent fever. Went to my other Grandmothers and Grandfather's house and spent a little time with them before heading home...by the time we got back, we knew Noah was off...so we took his temp and it was almost 104...poor thing. Into the tub he went with a nice dose of Tylenol...he ran fever off and on all weekend poor kid. I feel bad cause he's SUCH a happy kid and I feel our families missed out on seeing the real Noah, the little boy who makes me so proud. Thankfully Liv made up for it and was the star of the show..

Friday, Mom, Susan and I all went to Tallehasse...I needed to get some clothes for the kids and Once Upon A Child seemed to call my name...I love a good deal..:) Sadly..the store got bought out and it seemed the selection was limited..Mom found a great deal for something Raquel was looking for, so thats good. Decided to eat lunch..went to Broken Egg...yummy. Then headed to Old Navy and while I don't like black friday shopping, we sure got some great deals. I'd say more then half the store was 50% off...so I scored lots of goodies there and now my kids actually have winter clothes which is great, since its FREEZING here now. Came back..and enjoyed the afternoon at home. That evening Luke and I went to Wal-mart..and laughed at how southern it was..but enjoyed it all the same. Played cards with Erin and Wesley(plus parents) that evening and stunk. Oh well..rematch at Christmas! :)

Saturday we spent the morning just chilling and hanging with Dustin and Kristen for a bit. Gee I love them, then headed to the big Fletcher dinner that evening. We had lots of fun and I gain new appreciation for them every time. Came back and enjoyed more cards...something I really love about my family is we really love playing games together.

Sunday we just chilled and then enjoyed a very yummy thanksgiving meal with my parents, and Erin and Wesley. Then hung for a bit and got ready, then came home. We left at 3:00, and didn't get home till a little past 8:30...how freakin' sad. The traffic was crazy and with two sick kids(oh yeah, Liv got it the day before we left)..it wasn't the most fun trip. Why did I think to only bring 2 movies?! While I LOVE my family and miss them literally daily, I'm proud to say, it really felt like coming home this time. I love my things, my bed and all the things that make my home, mine. However, I know I'm counting the days till our Christmas trip down..haha..:)

Luke's back to 8 hours days this week. Its such a blessing..specially after our long break, I was dreading the going back to reality thing. But when he's coming home at 4:00 every day..its a nice transition.

Long enough?! :)

0 comments: