We've NEVER had a problem with the cat...its always been our string of dogs that have caused problems. Till like 2 months ago and the cat started pooping right outside her litterbox...we figured she'd just marked it and cleaned the area well, and made sure her box was clean so she wouldn't mind going in to go potty. Now she's just going in random places... for no good reason. Never usually the same place. Last night was the straw that broke the camels back for me..she went in my OFFICE CHAIR!!! ..ugh..and being preggo its super nasty to even think of cat poo even having been on my chair. Thankfully my DH cares enough for my health to sterilize the area, but still...gross. I'm at a loss as to what to do with the cat though....thinking I may talk to the vet and see what they say. Its like the cat just gave up on caring where she went...which is so weird for cats.
Ever since Noah got sick, he's been throwing sooo many tantrums. For any one who knows Noah, he's so calm and laid back and doesn't get worked up that easily, and is easily calmed back down even if he does....now he's throwing them like once an hour it seems. I'm sure his sister doesn't help, she seems to enjoy doing things that irk him, but still. Its tiring and I really want my sweet kid back..on top of it, he's staying clingy like when he was sick...which causes more tantrums if I can't sit there and hold him for 20 minutes at a time....Lord give me grace Father..
Another few gifts down on the list....only a few more to go. No bills next week, so we should be able to get everyone finished up next week...yay!! My Christmas tree fell down yesterday and it sucks cause my vacuum that we've had since the beginning of our marriage I think has decided to not work anymore despite Luke trying his best to fix it. Its served well over the years, but it sucks to think about having to get a new one, and heck, I've got kids..its not like the floor suddenly doesn't get dirty when the vacuum isn't working. Soo...now I have bits of food, paper(the dog likes books..) and pine needles all over my living room floor...its driving me crazy. .
Trying to lower my groceries costs...so I've been making lists around the buy one get one free's they do at Publix. I know I won't use 2 speghetti sauces in one week, but if I buy 2, then I get 2 free, and thats 3 more meals I won't have to buy sauce for. Juicy Juice was a BOGOF last week, so I got 4 bottles..cause I know we'll go through that quickly. We normally go with some sort of capri sun for the kids to have for lunches, but this week Juicy Juice boxes are BOGOF, so sorry kids, no capri sun...gotta go with what's for sale. :) It makes me proud when I can lower it...I even use coupons when I can find ones we'll use..Hey mac and cheese is on sale for 50 cents a box...(the kraft kind)...so for a cheap dinner this week, I can feed my family for 1.00 this week..:)
Alright..'nough of me today...plus Noah's wanting to sit with me and that makes it hard to type.
Friday, December 12, 2008
I think my cat has lost it..
Posted by Fletchymama at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Are you sure it's not Noah's ears or anything? It's so unlike him to be cranky and sick for so long.
Post a Comment