Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been trying to keep things up to date..During our Christmas trip down to T'ville we learned several members of Luke's family were sick. Unfortunately with some sort of stomach thing...we avoided them for a while but hung out Sunday. Saturday night however I started having a stomach ache, went to the bathroom and I felt semi better. Went to bed only to waken at 6:00am to more stomach issues. Spent the most of the morning in the bathroom or laying down...not sure if it was the chinese I had the night before, or germs being passed around T'ville, but I've felt really off in the stomach ever since. I have felt very sick to my stomach the last 2 days, so last night and today I treated myself to some Phenerghan to help ease it up and allow me to eat and give my poor little baby some nutrition. Feeling a hair bit better tonight so I'm praying that tomorrow will be a better day...its hard to be a good mommy when all you feel like doing is curling up into a fetal position and sleeping it all off. I'm trying to fight this to the end...no pun intended..:) I'm going to keep taking my acidopholus to help my poor tummy regulate itself.
My sweet sweet hubby had mercy on me and bought our weekly groceries and brought dinner back too..so at least our evening was easier on me...The kids slept till 9:45 this morning..so I'm praying for another full night of sleep that will help my body heal better.
Be back as soon as I feel better to update on how Christmas and everything went.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Fighting back..
Posted by Fletchymama at 11:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm sorry. Hey, I'm finding out that high doses of Vit D can actually kill many viruses. Maybe 2000 mg a day for a couple of days will knock out what has been troubling you.
Def. something is traveling around this little town! I have heard lots of horror stories and had some expierence with it myself! Little Camden got it the day before Christmas and it lasted until about Sunday! FUN STUFF let me tell you! Especially for someone who can express to you an any way that they are about to projectile or "the other" all over the place lol! I am thanking the LORD no one else here got it! Hope you are feeling better soon!
Post a Comment