Because we don't plan on finding out this time around what we are having, its made it harder for us to chose baby names. When you know what your having, you tend to get ideas easier or something...Luke and I's plan was to pick 2 girl names we liked, and 2 boy names and then chose one out of which one the baby looked like(of that gender catagory...we will NOT be naming a boy girl's names and vice versa..haha..). Luke's perfectly content to tell everyone, but because everyone knew what we were having gender wise before and the name before the poor baby was even born, I want to keep both safe and sound till after baby is born. Its going to be hard..its fun sharing names with people, but I'm happy that we will have doubly the suprise when the time comes. I am soo stinkin excited about not finding out and looking forward to the added incentive while laboring/pushing to get through it and find out what I have been baking for 9-10 months. We've found out with both our kids and I figured what better time NOT to then now since we already have a boy and a girl and it really doesn't matter what we get. I'm just thankful we finally have all 4 of our names chosen..it brings some closure to this section of pregnancy since we aren't finding out the gender.
We had a great weekend..! Yesterday Luke worked in the morning which stunk, but they let them out 30 minutes earlier then normal so that was nice. We enjoyed lunch together, watched the rest of a movie while the kids napped and was generally just lazy. Later that night we went out and got a gift for my Dad for Christmas and some apples which I have been plowing through as my favorite snack right now...came home and ate homemade burritos...yum, yum.
Today we all slept in...my kids have finally figured out that before 9:00 isn't ok with my need for sleep...so they have graciously decided to sleep in themselves. Thank the Lord..literally. Had a lazy morning and Luke went out and took Livvy to go get some stocking stuff for me and firewood since its blissfully cooled down again(in the 20's tonight!). Sweet man came back with hot now Krispy Kreme's(is the man trying to fatten me up?!)..which I could have kissed him for..oh wait. I did...and we ate leftover burritos...kids took a nap while we laid around and I accomplished some knitting on a hat that Liv's been begging me to make every single time I sit down to knit anything. Then Luke and I played DS for a bit before I started dinner. Trinity(the church we occasionally attend and where all our friends are from) has a wonderful program for mother's who've just given birth and they provide meals for like 2 weeks..its insanely awesome..well I signed up to take 2 families dinner tonight since they live in the same neighborhood. Made potato soup and an extra batch of Muddy Buddies to split between the 2 fams, and then we took off to deliver them. Afterwards, we went to The Real Chow Baby to get some take out...I've been literally CRAVING their food for months and we just haven't been over in town or had the money or what not, so we loade our plates with as much as we could and headed home..we skarffed down dinner(with leftovers, yay!) and put the kids down...Luke started a fire and now we are just lazy around. So nice....
Pray all of Luke's gifts come before Wednesday since thats when we are going down to T'ville and I want him to have his gifts.
Thats my long crazy post..sorry! :)
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Suprises..
Posted by Fletchymama at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment