Friday, December 19, 2008

No more shopping for me.

I'm through! We only have to get something for my dad and we are done...but Luke promised he'd handle that since he's more on a man wavelength on what to get him...I wrapped the rest of the gifts they were sitting around for family. I have filled a whole pack-n-play with presents for everyone. I didn't know we had bought so many..haha...and Luke hasn't even started wrapping his even though he's finished buying thankfully. I went to Target this morning, and Wal-mart afterwards to get groceries. It wasn't too bad but I don't want to have to go back before Christmas thats for sure. Taking both the kids out is so tiring for me. Both did pretty well and everything, but getting 2 children in and out of a car several times by myself is tiring in and of itself. I feel like I'll be stuck at home once I have 3 cause I won't know how to handle it all. I'm sure I'll learn, cause I'll have to go somewhere without Luke at some point, but it sucks. I love having the extra set of hands..and we don't plan on having anymore anytime real soon so I'll have a while before we have 4...

Had an OB appointment yesterday. Went fairly well except for Noah pitching a fit for about a minute while the OB lady was in there. Other then that, they were so good which I'm really thankful for. I was seriously stressed out about going with them by myself. Nothing new to report. They did the typical stuff...however, they wouldn't test me seeing as they thought it was just easier to have Luke tested in the long run..so now Luke has to go and get tested for the whole CF thing so we can put it to rest. I'm thinking it will come back neg, since both the kids are healthy. However, you can finally see my belly now when I lay on my back. It sticks up above the flab..haha..

Made Muddy Buddies today...oh my. So good and so easy..thank you Chex! Luke has to work tomorrow...I hate when he does. It so cuts into the weekend...even though its only a half day, its just not the same.

Anyways..off to bathe the children and get them into bed...

0 comments: