Ok, I admit, I'm not a hardcore blogger by anymeans, but I've been fedup with Xanga for quite some time and apparently all the cool people have blogger blogs..so here I am. While I may not write all the time, this will be my new resting place for random thought, mundane life details and ranting and raving.
I LOVE reading blogs and find that a good 30-45 minutes of my day is spent in reading several different people's. For some reason I'm drawn to the tragic ones..haha..This woman's blog had made me laugh and cry. She lost her daughter Audrey about 6 months ago due to issues with development. This woman may not know me, but her honesty and faith in the Lord encourage me like rain on a dessert floor. I think seeing people in real life apply the word of the Lord to their daily lives almost means more to me then any sermon ever could. (Bring the Rain)
This woman doesn't know me either, but I've gotten so wrapped up in her story that I feel as if we are best friends. How sad..haha..She adopted her son from Russia, and has had heartbreak with 5 miscarriages and has just TODAY had an adopted daughter be born to them. They have been able to go and see her, and I rejoice with them as they welcome her into their lives. (Our Journey of Love)
And this father had his wife die 27 hours after their premature daughter was born. She wasn't even able to see their daughter before she passed. Its him just telling it like it is...warning there are some cuss words in his blog. (Matt, Liz, and Madeline)
So, anyways..I've given you a peep into what I read during the day..:) More later, I'm sure..
Friday, November 14, 2008
See ya later Xanga..
Posted by Fletchymama at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
yay you have a Blogspot now!
I read 'Bring the Rain' as well. I love it so much and feel like Angie and I are good friends! We even go to the same OBGYN :) I started reading her blog a few months ago and started at the first entry and haven't skipped around at all. I feel like I've walked through the whole thing with her. I'm only to May right now. I'll be sure to check out the other ones you highlighted. Thanks!
Post a Comment