Livvy has become super affectionate recently..like the random kind that makes a Mother's heart melt...Last night she came up to me and said "I've got a present for you" and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big hug...to which she said "I've got another one"..and gave me a kiss. Not to mention, this morning...she comes up to me and says "I really love you"...Its moments like this that make my heart twist and melt and reminds me that all the other moments that aren't as great, are beyond worth it.
Its been a lot warmer recently and we've really really been enjoying it. Saturday we all headed out and picked up lunch and went on a picnic with Erin and Wesley. We all soaked up the rays until I could no longer put off going to the bathroom..haha..(why would anyone have a park without bathrooms?!)..Luke and Wesley must have tired the kids out good playing frisbee golf cause once they got home, both were out pretty quick. We watched The Secret Life Of Bees, and Swing Vote this weekend..both were good, even though Swing Vote ended badly in my opinion. Saturday night we went grocery shopping and I amazed myself this week on the deals I was able to get and how cheaply we made out this week for food...Sunday we just lounged around and played outside a good portion of the day. We finally got our video camera up and running again, so we've been able to take video of the kids..and its so nice to know we'll have those on DVD to watch whenever.
Still got this stinky cold thing...none of us are bad, just lingering symptoms like the dreaded "smoker cough" that leaves you feeling like you've been a smoker all your life and runny noses that never seem to go away. I'm believing for speedy healing...I don't want to deal with this much longer. There isn't much a preggo lady can take unfortunately.
24 weeks today. Doesn't seem like a good milestone week, but every week is a blessing. I'm trying to learn to roll with the aches and pains of pregnancy and actually try and enjoy this one much more then my last two. Baby is really a mover, and you can already see movement on the outside of my belly if your watching closely. Its fun to see and baby movement is what makes pregnancy oh so worth it. Its a very weird sensation for those of you who may not know the feeling, but its soo awesome to know little limbs are what's causing the movement. I'm feeling huge though and even though I've only put on a few lbs, I'm having a really hard time letting go and allowing my body to gain what it needs to. I have never been one to be overly concerned with weight..and never had issues before with it till after I had Noah and weaned him. However, watching the scale get up to a number I've never seen before in my life is not an easy task to let go of. I'm so thankful to have a husband who absolutley adores a pregnant body and doesn't mind telling me how unfat I am, and really as long as he doesn't think I'm a blimp, I'm ok...but still...
Anyways...Off to make lunch for the kids and give them their hour of t.v. today...
Monday, February 9, 2009
Rare moments..
Posted by Fletchymama at 12:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It is so sweet when children show us love on their own. Addison just started giving kisses and it is amazing! No matter how many she gives, I adore every single one! Hope you feel better soon!
Wow! Those are the times I look forward to. I can imagine how you feel when those sweets words come out of her mouth. So precious!!
We watched both those movies last week too.
Give those kiddo's hugs and kisses from me:)
P.S. I can't believe you are already 24 weeks. To me it seems like it has gone by so fast.
Post a Comment