Isn't this the mindset of a lot of us? Because of the fact that Olivia was born early, and Noah was born almost full term, I have NO idea when this baby is coming. I am always so resolute to submit to God's timing and plan in the morning. I'm content to rest and dwell and enjoy the movements in my belly just for a bit longer...by night, I've lost it. I will admit that my first reaction is to submit when I'm rested and the weight of the day and the strain on my body is not there. I'm convicted..May the Lord forgive me for not TOTALLY submitting to HIS will and not mine. Not that I'd complain if the baby came now though. ;) (I'm 38 weeks and 2 days today).
My little plants are flourishing! I have over 10 tomatoes on my tomato plant and I have tons of flower buds on my squash plant! I was nervous this one would seize up since I transplanted it after it had rooted down some, but it survived! My sad little cucumber plants that I was given for mother's day are finally looking like they might make it, and my pepper plant is trucking away at sprouting new leaves. I can't wait till there is a harvest so to speak. I'll get pictures soon...
My Dad came up yesterday...he's helping Luke and Joel on a big patio project this week, and possibly more work depending on what Joel has..Its so nice to have family around and I am excited at the possibility of my dad being around for the birth(not in the room probably mind you). Plus, it gives Joel help still if Luke has to treck home for a day birth if that happens. The kids really love him a lot and they don't understand that he's here to work..haha..Liv keeps saying all these places that PopPop is going to take her. Hope she's not too let down. :)
God is continually providing for us..its soo amazing how just when you think there is NO way..there is. Luke was told about a lady from someone they were building for that is part of some sort of firm that is hiring draftsmen. Pray that if its God's will that he'll have favor..he's also applied for a job at a local college that would be nice too...We just want God's will..
I got up way too early today for my poor little system..so I'm so ready for a nap right now and its only 10:21..Going to dress my little man(he's always nakie with a diaper these days. :) ) and go outside to burn some time and hopefully stay awake till naptime!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
I'll surrender when its good for me.
Posted by Fletchymama at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Miss you all...
It would be so cool if your dad was there when you have the baby. Your mom just needs to join the party now. Come on, Mrs. Brenda! :-)
Post a Comment