-Waking up COLD this morning!!!! The air man came at 7:00am(before I'm up, but thankfully Luke was getting up early anyways)...and when I woke up around 8:00, the house was already nice and cool. I am soo stinkin happy to have my house back to normal feeling. Its hard to clean/cook and just live with it so hot and muggy in the house.
- Having my bills paid this week. Luke has worked his tush off and I can't help but be ever so thankful that he's such a hard working man who provides for us(with the Lord's help!). We are learning to be thankful for the day to day provision and not to worry about what the next day/week will bring. God told us to! :)
- For naps. Both for the kids and I...'nough said.
- Fat night t.v...haha...not sure how this started or why, but ever since Biggest Loser started I've wanted fattier foods on this night. You'd think it would make me want to eat opposite, but nah...pizza tonight it is! (Not to mention Fringe comes on too!).
-My icemaker has a crushed iced setting.....soo good.
-That I'm almost finished getting all my birth supplies together. Only like 3 more things to get..! Now to just pay off the midwife. :)
-For new atlanta friends who allow God to use them to meet a want I've had since before I even got pregnant. I can't wait for Henna night Talitha! :)
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
I'm thankful for..
Posted by Fletchymama at 11:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I think your henna night is God's special gift, to remind you that He's in the little things.
Post a Comment