So almost 37 weeks and 19 lbs. in...hopefully not much more. My little frame is starting to feel the weight even though I haven't put on too much. Its amazing what starting out bigger does to you. Had a great home visit with my midwife today. She came to our house, brought me my birth pool and a nice hose to use to fill it. I'm measuring 38 weeks on the tummy, so thats new cause I usually measure right one. She said it was probably just the way the baby was laying. Contracting it up this weekend..I think its the full moon...and the fact that I've been Wii Fit'ing it up the last 2 days..who knew I could still hula hoop while preggo? Probably good for my pelvic alignment. We are set to go for the birth now...praise God! All items are bought and only a small amount left to pay the midwife.
Bought groceries today for $122!!! Which is great cause I bought like TONS of food. They had some good BOGO free deals this week. God has been SOO good..about 2 weeks ago we had no idea how our mortgage would get paid this month, and God has provided work for Luke to do and we will have enough and enough for another bill due at the same time, without being penniless at the end of paying them. Its so amazing how God likes to show you just how good He is, but His timing is so different then ours.
Luke treated us to Chili's last night. Last time we ate out(and paid, since my sister and her hubby treated us to lunch a few weeks ago) was in Feb...so it was quite the treat. Chips and salsa have never tasted so good..:) I also went to Lowes and we browsed through the veggies for Mother's day gift ideas..its amazing how my wants these days have changed..I look forward to having lots of produce this summer..not as much as I'd like, but its a start.
My friend is going to henna my belly on Monday...I can't wait..I've been wanting to do this before I even knew I was pregnant..its so pretty and I did it with Olivia and loved it. It makes a very stretched marked belly feel pretty again, and is a nice way to treat yourself at the end like this.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Yeah...ok.
Posted by Fletchymama at 6:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
God is soooooo good! All the time! =)
Yeah, it's funny how you change as you get older, I get excited over organic cleaning supplies, when did that happen?!
Post a Comment