Sunday, September 6, 2009

Proof reading..

Have you noticed that I don't proof read my blogs before posting. When I look back and read them I realize just how many errors in spelling I make, or how I just leave words out on accident. My brain thinks to fast for my little fingers to keep up with it..:)

Luke and I have been reading 2 books together. One being, Walking With God by John Eldrege(sp?), and the other being Green by Ted Dekker. We don't plow through them as quickly when I'm having to read out loud versus be devouring them while reading to myself. So at least it isn't effecting the cleanliness of my home. haha..

Yesterday we went to the Zoo...it was the Bank of America free weekend(you get to go for free if you bank with them)..but it was also Labor Day weekend and it was crazy busy! We had fun though.and the kids really liked going. We got to see their new Parakeet exibit which was cool. Kate got worn the whole time so I was physically drained by the time we left, but it was all worth it, she slept and was content being worn.

Today we went to a house warming party for our new friends Tyler and Kelly...they are beyond sweet and we love hanging out with them. Its amazing how God brings people into your lives and we feel soo blessed to have met them. We had fun grilling out and letting the kids run wild. Thankfully, Kelly and Tyler don't seem to mind our energetic little ones.

Since Luke doesn't have a job, tommorrow doesn't really feel like a holiday since we have him home on so many other days...but who knows..maybe we'll go to the park or something to make it feel special. ;)

2 comments:

hgodwin said...

I can totally relate to God bringing people in your lives. I am so thankful that he brough Aaron and Stephen in ours(even though Derek already knew Stephen) they have become so special to us! Peyton too of course! Isn't it funny how even at this age you can meet lifelong friends?

fancyscrapper said...

I loved "Walking With God" by John Eldredge. I've read it twice this year. It re-awakened my own heart in the journey. I loved that a MAN is so relational with God, and then so open as to share it with the world. Love that!

I've not read Green yet (did you get a good deal on it?), but I want to! We've read the other three, and last year for Christmas, Emily got the others in the series (a younger line that fills in the 15 years lost in the original trilogy).

I've been behind in blog reading and writing. Lotsa stuff goin' on!