Thursday, September 3, 2009

My birfday..

I had a pretty good birthday this year. Tuesday was my actual birthday..Luke gave me a new phone and hid it so when he called it I had to find it in the house. I've had the same cell phone since I was 21, so 3 years is a long time for a cell. :) I'm enjoying it, but having to learn how to use it...that evening we went to Chili's to celebrate dinner...despite the fact that the kids decided to be poopies that night while there it was fun to get out anyways.

Wednesday some friends came over and so did my sister and bro-in-law. We had so much fun and really enjoyed our time together. Of course birthday was involved..oh so yummy.

Today we went to the Library. I've been tearing into some books recently. Last week I finished Red and White by Ted Dekker, and then read New Moon too...which is no thin book mind you! I'm taking a break from reading cause my house started looking like poo when I reading instead of cleaning. :)

Plan on making a trip today to Bed Bath and Beyond to spend a gift card from my MIL..

Not much else happening...

1 comments:

fancyscrapper said...

Happy late birthday! Don't you just love excuses to celebrate? I do! I enjoyed Dekker's circle trilogy as well. So amazing.