Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The word..

This is excerpted from a longer word, but this is what really spoke to our situation. Mind you, when this lady gave this word, Luke had a stable job, we weren't looking to leave or get a new job,and didn't want to move, so this all sounded wacky to us. Little did we know almost 6 years later it would speak so profoundly to our situation.



And son even the job situation, and you’ve just kind of contemplated ‘God I’m not real sure whether this is where I’m supposed to be at, you know, do I go this way or do I go that way’, son I’m calling you today to just stand still and hear the word of the Lord, that when the time comes for you to move and take a different direction, I will give you very specific signs about which way I have called you to move, so this is just a time to sit and rest and know that you are where I’ve called you to be at this particular time, so don’t concern yourself with ‘what do I do, what do I do’, but know son I’m going to provide for you, because even as I’ve promised to provide for you and you wouldn’t have to worry about how the bills are going to be paid and how this is going to be paid, but know that My hand is in this says God and I’m going to bring you supernatural income that has nothing to do with being employed, but I am going to bring that income to you so that you can do the things that you have wanted to do--(it goes on to talk about ministering without worrying about where the money is going to come from as well).

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow that is awesome! And I know yall have been trusting God already, but that just makes it so reassuring!

Kelly said...

Praise God. This is so encouraging.