Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wow..

Its been a while since I've blogged...so yeah, that Confessions of a Shopaholic movie I was just talking about...went missing the day after we watched it. Olivia decided to put in a movie of her own and now she "can't find it"...so we ended up having to pay for it..did I mention it was a Blu ray? Oh well..at least Netflix says that if we find it within the next year, we can return it and get a refund on the purchase price.

Saturday, we went to the park and had a picnic for Wesley..he graduated school and we are so happy he's done! Yay for Wesley!! It was fun, his family was up here and my Dad came and went to it...we played corn hole(kind of a like a bean bag toss game for those of you who don't know)..then we ate Chili's that night..yummy.

Sunday, we were given tickets from my sister Erin's boss who couldn't use them anymore to go see Dora Live...We only took Olivia so she had a blast getting all the attention. It was her first on stage production and she LOVED it..she loved getting popcorn and getting to do stuff like jump around during the show. :) Its fun getting to take her places by herself. I feel like she doesn't get enough positive attention from us..so its good to lavish it on her. Plus, its funny how when you first have a kid, you don't think you can do anything more because now you have this child to tote around with you and then you have 3, and when you only have to take one child somewhere you realize how freakin easy it is!! haha...the learning curb of parenthood. Erin and Wesley watched Noah and Kate and I think its funny that they jumped from no kids to 2 for the day. :)

Yesterday we had friends over for dinner...Joel and Carol came and then we had a new set of friends come. We REALLY enjoyed having everyone come and we played Loaded Questions..and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Such a great game..of course we went to bed late late, and then Kate decided she wanted to wake up 3 times last night..so I'm officially pooped. Looks like nothing is on the agenda today but dishes and hopingly getting a nap! :)

0 comments: