I'm proud...:)
I bought Olivia's school curriculum this week. We decided to go with Rod and Staff and even with the two extra books they offer for her age(not the standard 5) and with shipping included, I only spent $35.00...Yesterday we had fun going to Wal-mart and getting all the stuff like pencils, kids scisors, stick glue, contruction paper, back pack to keep it all in. I've never seen a little girl so giddy...I think it will be good for her to have something thats her's and doesn't have to share schooling just yet.
Several weeks ago, Luke applied for a job that was promising but they weren't reviewing resume's till the hiring guy came back from vacation...we heard back today that the hiring dude came home and hired his engineer neighbor. Then got a notice in the mail that another position he had applied for decided not to hire him. 2 jobs down the drain. Please continue to pray for favor and for us to not get discouraged in this time in our lives. God's continued provision keeps us afloat, but this season hasn't been easy. Luke's been unemployed for a little over 5 months...
We watched this movie last night thanks to Netflix watch now..called Awakenings..it has Robin Williams and Robert Deniro in it, and it was soo good. Its an older movie, but well worth watching. We also watched The Knowing, and it wasn't nearly as bad as everyone said it was..but perhaps we just have weird taste in movies. :) We also watched(ok, this wasn't all in one day..just catching up on what we've seen recently), The Soloist..which I thought was good too..specially since the guy is originally from ATL.
Yesterday I wanted pancakes SOO bad..like cry if I don't get them bad...and my sweet hubby went out and bought some pancake mix(I really just need to start making my own) and not only did he come back with the mix, but some roses..He's such a super sweet guy. I'm so thankful for him and all his wonderful help.
Friday, August 14, 2009
I walked 2.5 miles today...
Posted by Fletchymama at 10:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment