Monday, August 17, 2009

Stuffs..

Today Kate got her first skirty(a wool skirt, and no its not scratchy!)..since we didn't cloth diaper Olivia, and then had a boy, this is the first time I've gotten to cloth diaper using GIRLY stuff..which there is SO much available to get..! I was able to sell some of Noah's diapers since we're potty training him and the mama who runs a business called Graceful Baby Designs offered to sew a custom skirty for Kate since she doesn't regularly stock her store. I had her do a natural colored one so it would go with everything. I recieved it today and its SOO stinkin cute. Will post pictures on FB soon enough. :)

Tomorrow we go and apply for both her birth certificate and her social security. We figured it was about time. Its a little more complicated filing when you've had an "out of institution" birth..not hard just more complicated.

Then Wednesday we will make the treck into ATL to my friends house and she's going to pierce Kate's ears. We did Olivia's at 3 months and I don't regret it ONE bit. She has loved them ever since she knew they were there, which actually wasn't till like a year 1/2ish ago...I really like my friend doing it more then a store who's been piercing who knows how many people. I trust the way my friend keeps her piercing gun clean..

Yesterday we had Erin and Wesley come over..we had so much fun hanging with them..we always do! We enjoyed Luke's fresh tortillas made into burritos, brownies with icecream and LOTS of Rock Band 2...

Last night we watched "Boy In The Striped Pajamas"..and oh my...it was so sad. You'll have to see it to understand..but goodness, it practically had me in tears.

Anyways..getting ready to watch The Secret Life of an American Teenager...still not sure why I still watch this..haha..but I do.

1 comments:

The Nealey's said...

I can't wait to see Kate's Ears pierced, they are going to look so cute! My mom got mine done when I was small and honestly I don't have anything against her..haha! I'm glad she did them. 1. Because I know that when I was of age to say if I wanted them or not, I would have been to chicken. I probably would have been like 13 before I got them done. haha! So I know I want to do my girls, and if they don't like them they can take them out and it's better to get them done when they are little and don't mess with them, because they don't know they are even there.

ok anyways..I agree that movie was really sad...and I don't know why I watch the secret life either, but I always find myself every Monday night at eight on the ABC Family channel..haha!