Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We're home!

We got back late Sunday night and it felt soo good to sleep in my own bed. We even changed the sheets on the bed before we got in even though they probably didn't need it...I wanted that nice crisp clean sheet feel when I got in. The kids finally got to watch their Blue Ray movie Monday...Netflix probably wonders why we have had the same two movies since like almost 2 months ago. haha..Going to try and watch mine today so I can send it back later today or tomorrow.

Came back to two very pretty bell peppers in my garden! (and some yummy weird colored/shaped cucumbers..). The kids literally ate all the peppers in one sitting. Apparently I know some good veggies to buy for snacking when mine stop producing.


Getting into the swing of working out. Been doing lots of Wii Resort and I used my treadmill Monday night...I plan on using it again tonight. I walked for 30 minutes, burned 180 calories, walked 1.4 miles and only had to take a 30 second breather once. Not too shabby...we'll see how well I can keep up tonight now that my leg muscles have actually been worked. haha..My first goal is to lose 5 lbs. I wanted to be realistic in my weight loss, so 5 is my first goal...then I'll go for 5 more until I've lost the 30 I want to lose to get back to a more decently sized me.

Its Luke's birthday today!! I'm so glad he was born and was raised so well...he's been the BEST husband and he's most certainly my best friend after the Lord. Honey, I pray the Lord blesses you, pours His favor on you, and gives back to you 100% and more what you've given out. You deserve this special day..:)

Our cat apparently has seperation anxiety now...poor kitty..I guess this is what we get for leaving her for so long(even though she was well cared for while we were gone). Now when the house is quiet and she doesn't know where we are, she starts meowing really loud and you have to like reassure her your still there. Really annoying at night..

Olivia's got a nasty cough this week. No other symptoms...weird.

1 comments:

hgodwin said...

I can imagine you are glad to be home! I don't know what I would do without my house for almost 2 months lol...It is strange how dependent you become on YOUR own things!

TOTALLY get you on the wieght loss thing. I am so unhappy with my body right now it is not even funny! I am walking at least 4 times a week and I have cut out EVERYTHING possible to eat that is bad for me......SOMETHING needs to give soon before I GIVE UP!

Oh...and HAPPY BDAY LUKE!