Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A better way..

To search the internet is by using Swagbucks.com ....I use google.com all the time, but this is far better because you get Swag bucks for every few searches you do, ranging from 5 bucks to 50+...I usually search in the morning till I get one(usually takes me like 1-4 minutes to find the buck banner, and then do it again...depending on how much I get each time it can add up! I'm hoping to accumulate enough points that I can trade them in for Amazon gift cards for Christmas stuff...:) Its free, and super easy to use..

I sound like a commercial don't I..?! haha..But its legit, I assure you.

You can sign up here if you want to (just copy and paste)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Fletchymama

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I saw someone of facebook talking about this so I signed up today. Looking forward to giving it a try!

The Nealey's said...

Still not really sure how this works, but I signed up. Have you gotten anything from it, like rewards yet?