Lucy Frances was born on 3-27, and weighed 8 lbs. 5 oz, 19 1/2 inches long. Erin did an amazing job, specially since she didn't get the waterbirth she was going for...only a 7 1/2 hourish labor. We are SOO happy she's here and we are just loving her to death. We'll be taking over dinner tonight and will let the kids meet her then, so I'll be sure to snap lots of pictures then. :) Mom and I got to see her about an hour after she was born so she was all fresh and wonderful...and I'm so thankful Erin let us hang out for a bit before we left...I'm so proud of my sister and of my niece..! Oh and Wesley...he did a lot too. haha
Monday, March 29, 2010
I've got a niece!!
Posted by Fletchymama at 10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment