Monday, April 5, 2010

This week has been..

Filled with LOTS of family..! :) Of course because of my last post you know my sister had her baby, which brought my mother up(my Dad's already been up here working in the area)..she was here till Friday around lunch, and Luke's parents came up Thursday afternoon and were here till Sunday morning. We also got to eat out with Luke's brother and our sister in law. Josh(Luke's brother) has just returned for his second half of deployment...we are praying he is safe and sound and makes it back to us! We ended up eating The Real Chow..its quite possibly one of my favorite places to eat up here...and we loved having some adult time since Luke's sisters watched our kids for the evening. Then today my brother came back up as he was passing through while returning to Fort Bragg..I haven't seen him in a long time and it was good to get to hang out and we met at Erin's, so I got a peep at Lucy too..she's so sweet..I never thought I could love other people's kids so much till I had nephews and this sweet niece. I feel blessed beyond measure to have such a great family.

However, with all the distractions, my house is oh so messy...and my Dad will be here at our house for a couple days, so I guess I need to make it look presentable. :)

Today also marks me officially dieting. I hate dieting...seriously. I mean I don't know anyone who LIKES it, but I know a lot of people handle it better then others. But its SERIOUSLY time for me to let go of food and move forward. I'm hoping to be able to run my 5k with less weight on me then there is now. I am really ready for a new me, and can't wait to get to buy new clothes cause my old ones don't fit anymore. :)

1 comments:

BParrish said...

Actually Matt is all done at Fort Bragg and is returning to the area to work as a personal trainer and help start a new training facility. He has ready made prospects there rather than starting from scratch in Tampa.