Only lost another 2 lbs. I'm glad its a loss, but I'm slightly discouraged by the amount of effort I'm putting in with what seems like little results. I'm trying not to let it get me down and I refuse to give up...there's no room for giving up for me anymore..I'm done with that.
This week my workouts have consisted of 3 minutes of running, walking 1 1/2 minutes then running 5...its the longest I think I've run at one time since I was like a kid..but I've managed two of them so far, and know I can continue to push myself. My knee hasn't bothered me as much this week, Praise God!, and thats really helped. Now if my shins wouldn't scream at me so badly when I ran then I'd be soo much better. The next week's work outs(which is actually this week) will have me bumping it up to 7 minutes for 2 of the workout days and then 20 on the 3rd workout day..what the crap?! Lord help me!
We've had a pretty fun week...Wednesday was home church night, Thursday I went and hung out with my friend Talitha and chilled that afternoon, Friday Luke only worked in the morning so we got his hair cut, went out to lunch and the Library...Saturday we had Erin and Wesley over and then went to the park on Sunday...Today I went to Dunwoody to pick up a product for market research..which I'm excited that I get to use for a week and then be paid 75 dollars for using. :)
Just got my 3rd Swagbucks giftcard to Amazon...Pretty excited that I already have 3 and its not even May yet..hoping to see how many I can get and use them all for Christmas stuff. :)
Monday, April 19, 2010
Weigh in two..
Posted by Fletchymama at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Keep up the good work! 2 pounds will add up after awhile and before you know it you will have lost a lot! Make sure you stay hydrated so your muscles don't cramp up on you.
I haven't reedemed any of my swagbucks yet. I'm thinking about going t a target gift card or something. I don't buy a lot off of Amazon unless it's a pricey purchase. I'm excited about getting enough points though!
It's my understanding (and I am NO expert!) that when you start working out, you may not have tons of weight loss because some of that fat turns into muscle mass. You will be firmer, tone and trimmer but may not initially weight a lot less. However, excess will start to come off!
Post a Comment