Hmm...sorry, it seems that my blogging as taken a nose dive in frequency. Life seems more overwhelming and busy for the time being and it has left me with fewer "free" time moments...or perhaps I'm just using my time differently now.
Wednesday I ended up going down to Thomasville, went to Tally Thursday morning and enjoyed lunch at "The Broken Egg Cafe"..Mom didn't feel well and ended up being sick, so we didn't do a bunch that day other then our morning excursion. Friday morning my Mom had her breastfeeding group, it was bitter sweet. I'm thankful my sweet girl is still getting breastmilk, but since I'm not technically nursing, its almost painful to see what I'm missing out on when I wanted it to work so badly. But thankful for interactions with other mommies. Enjoyed lunch out at the best mexican place in T'ville....then went and bought Noah new shoes. We've been making the Crocs he's been wearing last a long time and his feet were busting out..so new ones were in order. Then I geared up to head to my husband's cousin(whom I've known since I was 4) Graduation/Housewarming party...Loved getting to see everyone, but knew I was going to have to drive back to ATL after the party cause we were invited to go to the a Lake House with Luke's parents and some of their friends..
So SOMEHOW I managed to deal with Noah and Kate( who did NOT sleep the whole time like I thought they would) all the way home by myself(Olivia stayed with my mother for the weekend). Got a few hours of sleep before getting back up to head back out to North GA to Lake Burton. It was SERIOUSLY wonderful. They just welcomed us in and made us feel like part of the gang. We ate well, had fun and got lots of good worship and Jesus time in too. I didn't realize how badly I needed to recoup from Life till I was there...it was only for one night, but it felt like longer because it was so refreshing. We left our two little kiddos with our friends...this was the first time I left Kate, but somehow after a few tears in the car, I was really at peace with her being at home....and I knew Tyler and Kelly would take super good care of them.
No weight gain this week, but no loss either. But thats not a surprise since I ate really weird for almost a week due to being at other people's house's...Hard to tell people that you can't eat certain things...but I'm hoping to get back on track this week, so far so good. :)
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Howdy..
Posted by Fletchymama at 7:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment