I think as parents its so easy to show all the harder parts of parenting and not show as much of the joys of it. Let me preface by saying I am not personally talking about anyone I know imparticular, I'm just saying in general that recently I've seen a lot of parents seeming to not enjoy their children.
I REALLY enjoy my kids. Its why I have 3 with the hopes of more in the future..I love spending time with them, I love seeing their little faces light up when I see them everyday. I love being able to nourish, teach and help them mature in more ways then just physically. I love that there is NEVER a dull moment in our home. I love watching my children interact with each other and love on each other. I love that Olivia is old enough to understand the Lord and asks me all the time to read her the Bible because she enjoys hearing of God's promises. I love that my children are getting bold enough to pray for people to be healed/feel better.
I love that my kids still ask to be tucked in. That Kate comes up to me multiple times a day and wants to be held and rocked.
Errands may take longer, eating out is more difficult, and I may be just plain tired...but oh my...its all worth it. Every last minute.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
I love my children.
Posted by Fletchymama at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I don't know if God's tweeking me, or what's wrong...but I really enjoy my children when I have them one on one. When all three are together I feel like I'm going to go nuts. I'm praying that when Alyssa starts preschool next week, things will calm down a bit. But I know about 90% of the problem is with me and not them. I think you're an awesome mommy!! Keep up all the good work:)
Post a Comment