My Dad came up yesterday for some more work, my mom is coming tomorrow, which is also when we do our homechurch, Erin's ultrasound to find out what she's having is Thursday, Erin and I go to see New Moon on Friday, its Erin's birthday on Sat, and Luke and I were thinking dinner out on Sunday at where my Aunt is the chef...So much is going on and I'm so excited about all of it.
I've been trying to focus on not just walking on the treadmill recently, but also upper body stuff too..I didn't realize how weak and pathetic my upper body was..haha..but I can visibily see a difference in my arms now..I've got noticable muscle now..yay! The mile around the park seems soo soo much easier now that I've been walking more then that daily...However I'm thinking I need some new shoes or something cause I noticed when I walk/run that my feet feel like I have bruises on them for days..and that doesn't make me want to do it again..ugh. So we'll see..I may just have to go with it for right now, shoes are on the low end of the need spectrum. :)
I just realized the other day that Pandora had a ipod App and I have been really enjoying it. Since we have wireless here in the house its been nice to just use that and get some new music to listen to then what I've heard lots of times.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Exciting week..
Posted by Fletchymama at 4:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
pics are up on my blog!
Post a Comment