Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Today..

Luke and I went to the Farmer's market today, and totally should have thought better of going 2 days before Thanksgiving. It was a mad house! Then Luke DESPERATELY needed new shoes, so we stopped at Rackroom and he picked up a pair(on sale!), then ate CiCi's pizza. Its so freakishly cheap here it almost makes me nervous to eat it..haha..then Luke graciously allowed me to stop in at Target and pick up 2 more long sleeved shirts. Its getting cold here and I only had 2 that fit, so it was time. :) We came home and played some Rock Band 2...didn't realize we still had tons of progress to make on the game. I meanwhile have been doing laundry all day so we'd have clothes to pack for our 5 day trip to T'ville. Tonight we watched Biggest Loser after eating scrumpcious stir-fry and tofu over rice, I made Muddy Buddy mix and Luke and I settled in to fold the 5 loads of laundry that needed to be folded. Luke brought down all the suitcases, so I put everything in them while folding..only thing left now is last minute stuff like toiletries. This trip will be interesting cause its the first time we've ever stayed with Luke's family...not interesting in a bad way by any means, but just different.

Erin and I had a blast at the movies. It was so funny to sit in with the more Twihards...I mean I like the books and the movies, but I'm not drooling/screaming/wearing t-shirts in support type of a fan...and I can't even count the times we heard screams during the movie. It was seriously comical and pretty annoying all at the same time. But I had fun none the less...I don't get out alone often especially with Erin, so I counted it a real treat to have some time to ourselves. I'm also getting a NIECE! I am soo beyond excited about getting a niece...with 3 nephews its about time. I can't be the only girl supplier around here..haha...She will be loved soo much and it will be nice to see all of Kate's clothes getting some use again.

I also really really enjoyed having my mom up here this past week. We don't get nearly enough time with her and so it means everything when we get to be together. I'm so glad you came Mom. I'm glad we'll see you some this week and that Christmas isn't far away! :)

We won't be able to do our normal home church meeting this week, and that makes me sad. We have really come to love our get togethers....Kelly, know we'll be missing you and Ty!

Off to put the last load in the dryer and get ready to watch a little Conan...he's my fave!

0 comments: