Its true and everyone knows it. Given in comparison to lots of other peoples lives mine is easy peasy, but to me its all big deals. Yesterday I woke up and got a phone call about how Kate insurance was no longer considered active anymore according to her pediatrician whom she was supposed to see today, had to cancel her appointment till I can get a hold of someone at the DFCS office and find out why in the world her insurance isn't active anymore...ugh...then Luke called and told me that he accidentilly sucked his big nice ONLY winter coat up into a table saw yesterday and ruined both his jacket and breaking the saw...so now he's without a winter jacket and we had to replace the saw with money we don't have...To top things off, my mouth started bothering me about a week ago, I didn't think much of it cause it bothers me off and on but its gotten worse and worse and now I'm taking pain meds every 3-4 hours and thats just taking the edge off, not making the pain actually go away. So I have to go in a see a dentist tomorrow and pray its nothing to serious. Please pray God has His way with my mouth and its something easily fixed. Plus, I am a serious bundle of nerves when I go to the dentist and the idea of going is making me feel sick to my stomach....not to mention I'm having to leave the house by like 6:50 to be there in time...and this is the most unGodly time ever in my book. I am NOT a morning person....I just want them to find out what's wrong and be able to fix it then so I don't have to come back later or wait for resolution...its not easy leaving a breastfeeding baby for a long period of time, much less more then one visit.
I'm thankful that despite the pain today, Luke and I are going on a date. He has agreed to go to New Moon with me even though I've seen it already and we're going to Panera for dinner...I LOVE it and he's not super keen on it, so this date is all about him allowing me a more Kayla friendly night....which isn't to say that I'm always doing what he wants on dates cause we usually agree on the place to eat, but we typically go and see more action/man friendly movies and so I'm just excited he's making the effort to appreciate something I enjoy. :)
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Sometimes life sucks..
Posted by Fletchymama at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
i'm soooo feelin' ya on all of that! LOL
Post a Comment