I know God's timing isn't our own, but gee whiz, sometimes it feels way to slow for me. I had the suckiest dentist visit today that I've ever had. Not only did I come home in pain still, I was told in more words then this that I basically needed a new mouth outside of my front teeth which are thankfully all still wonderfully intact.
So....our prayer, is for God to completely do a rehaul on my mouth and completely heal and restore it..He's capable and already paid the price on the cross....or we need the money for all the work to be done. I'm believing for the former, but at this point I'm just so over it and want it fixed and to be done.
Jesus, have your way, and have mercy on me.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Feel free God...
Posted by Fletchymama at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm sorry! That does suck but I trust with you that God is able to abundantly above what you can ask for or imagine. So I'll pray that he totally covers the situation in whatever way is best.
I'm praying for you Kayla!
I'm sorry Kayla. Your mom mentioned what the doctor said. I know God will provide. He has taken such good care of yall during this time and he will continue!!
Post a Comment