Friday, November 6, 2009

Today is..

Cleaning and purging day. I'm so tired of all the extra things we have around the house. So I'm trying my best to go through all of the clothes right now, mostly the kids. Noah's got a ton of things he's outgrown that I need to find homes for, bigger clothes that we've been given need to be organized and put somewhere, and all the things Kate's outgrown need to be put up to save for Erin in case she happens to have a girl. I'm also going to go through and organize pots, pans, glass wear, and tupperwear stuff and get rid of some of them. I have way way too much glass wear and I'm sure someone else could benefit from them more then I can just having them there to look at. :)

Planning on going to IKEA this week. Going to pick up some eating ware to take with us to the Fletcher's for Thanksgiving, and possibly a couple Christmas gifts for the kids. I love how wonderfully cheap their stuff is, but its so well made! I'm also thankful that Kate's young enough this year, she won't require really anything at all, so she'll only get a couple gifts..and most will be practical ones. haha

We were able to find Noah a new carseat on Craigslist a couple weeks ago, he still fits into his Britax Roundabout, but Kate's only a couple pounds away from needing it, so we bought the size up and got him the Marathon which is what Olivia has too...he's excited to have a new "big boy" seat(even though it really only has a taller back, it looks almost the same.)..and it will be nice to have the Roundabout for Kate now.

0 comments: