Monday, November 9, 2009

Fun weekend..

We had a fun weekend..We just had mostly a chill day on Sat...and went grocery shopping. We needed so much...I'm still trying to get a feel for how to use WIC, but I'm thinking I'm getting it..Publix also had some great BOGO's this week...I always make use of the weeks they have pasta or pasta sauces BOGO cause I KNOW I'll use those and it helps to stock up on them for times when I don't have as much money to use on groceries.

Yesterday we got up and got ready and decided to go to IKEA. Ended up getting lots of children eating ware for Luke's mom's house...and a train set for Noah for Christmas(Luke's going to hopefully build him a little table for his room to put them on), and some stacking cups for Kate. We ran an errand to a friends house to drop some stuff off and then on to Tyler and Kelly's house to go to the park right by them, we had a lot of fun. The kids were pooped, so we ate dinner and put the kids down for bed a little earlier then normal...which allowed us to watch a movie without it being too late when it was over! Yay..I love when it works out that way.

Luke has taken on a salesmen type role with a company here that does exterior finishing type stuff(you know, siding, window, roofing). He's only making commission so we haven't seen really any fruits, but its of no loss to us right now cause he's not doing it 8 hrs a day or anything. This allows him to work and do the side construction stuff he's been doing but with the option of finding sales through the company. It could be a good thing, but since its not an official "job", it hasn't felt like he's gotten a job or anything. We'll just have to wait and see where God leads this...Pray for favor though either way..:)

0 comments: