Saturday, September 25, 2010

Coming up with titles is annoying.

Specially when you post pretty often.

Tonight we/I am having our last meat hoorah. I got a new york strip from the farmer's market(grass-fed organic of course), and some chicken breasts. I paired them with squash, onions,and yellow peppers. I also marinated the meat all day, so it should be tasty! We are going out of town on Thursday night up to Lake Burton for a Dave Fletcher family reunion. All of Luke's siblings and their spouses and children will be there. I'm really looking forward to it! However it does throw a wrench in the no meat thing..I'll be eating what's made for me(though not complaining AT ALL) by my MIL but I know all of them contain meat..so I guess I'll have to start back up when I get back on the veggie bit.

Thursday night my friend Carol George threw a Mary Kay party. I just happened to need some and it was so much fun. She had a friend who is in massage school come and practice on everyone and it was WONDERFUL. I've never had a massage before but it was soo awesome and now I'd love to have more in the future. Carol also did a make up makeover on me and then another friend(Talitha) said it would be fun if I let her cut my hair..so I figured, what the heck, why not? :) So she snipped and gave me a super cute do, to which all the ladies said made me look like an adult...though I'm thinking this may have been them telling me I looked like a 12 year old before. ;) Anyways..I stayed out way too late but had a blast and thankful for time with sweet friends.

If you guys wouldn't mind praying for a friend who's having some issues. She's had some unexplained chest pains despite having been in the hospital for the issue several times...please pray for healing, or for answers(or both!)

Love ya!

0 comments: